As you can see, your new web hosting account has been created and is ready to be used.
This file that you are viewing right now is the "index.html" file located in your /www/ directory.
You should replace it with your own "index.html" file.
This will be your web site's main page or default page.
For further information, questions or comments
please contact your System Administrator
If you are the domain owner:
Log in to the Site Administrator interface to start managing this site.
Through the Site Administrator interface you can:
- Set up your site's security and view your site's traffic reports
- Manage your site's user accounts
- Set up your site's email services
- Check you email online with Horde or SquirrelMail
- Use the online FTP Manager for uploading your files
- Use the online File Manager for editing or making new web pages
- Manage Sub Domains
- Manage MySQL® Databases
- And many other options
After you log in, be sure to visit the online "Documentation" guide. It will help you get up and running in no time!